Our tools are built to help you get the right orders to the right people in the quickest workflow.
Embedded Hyperlinks and Post Processing Hyperlinks
Delivery short content can be added here to fill the card
- SoftPro, Resware, and Impact are able to accept embedded hyperlinks from TitleEdge. This means the codes will be pre generated with hyperlink code that is then visible in the final published product.
- Links can be generated for all products within the vesting, legal, Taxes, schedule B1 and B2 sections.
- If an image is not uploaded to the order during the exam process, there are different options available to support the fulfillment of that image.
- If the product is delivered to your customer without a validation of the links, we can display a notification that the image is unavailable and will be uploaded within x number of hours. An email is then generated to a designated distribution list to complete the upload.
- If there is a validation step prior to sending out the product to your customer, the links are still generated (place holders), and an email can be sent to a designated distribution list for the images to be uploaded prior to the distribution of the final product.
Post Processing Hyperlinks
- PDF files can be submitted to a hyperlinking email address to create the links on orders not processed through TitleEdge (fees apply)
- Hyperlink processing can take 5 minutes on average (from receipt to delivery).
- Includes the complete chain documents, final product, map(s), taxes, chains, starter, and miscellaneous uploaded documents in one single delivered bookmarked PDF.
- Individual PDF packages for starter, starter documents, map(s), Taxes, Chains, Final Product (RTF), and miscellaneous uploaded documents.
- An email is sent to designated addresses with the included links for the single or individual documents (based on setup). This ensures we do not exceed the recipients email files size restrictions.
- When not integrated with a production system, the product (i.e commitment, prelim, TSR) is generated and delivered via email or FTP as an editable RTF file.
- FTP is a file transfer method that can be used to deliver the search package and final product when not integrated with a production system or email is not an option.
Integrated with Production Systems
SoftPro (SoftPro 360 automation add-on required)
- The requirements and exception items are transferred into the SoftPro order.
- Document images may be delivered via SoftPro 360, FTP, or email.
- The requirements and exception items are transferred into the Impact order.
- Document images may be delivered via FTP or email.
- The requirements and exception items are transferred into the TitleWave order.
- Document images may be delivered to TitleWave, FTP, or email.
- The requirements and exception items are transferred into the Resware order.
- Document images may be delivered to Resware, FTP, or email.
- The final product is sent as an RTF file into the iclose order via email.
- Document images may be delivered to iClose via email only.