Our tools are built to help you get the right orders to the right people in the quickest workflow.
User Roles & Access
What information is required to process and order?
Order failures can occur when there is not enough property information provided on the open order request. This can be caused by a bad street address, APN, missing unit number, or other property requirement. If there is not enough information on the property search to complete automation such as no transfer documents, could result in an order failure. Users can then process the order manually.
How are different properties handled?
Lot Block Searches
These types of properties tend to have most of the required indexed data with the Data Provider, resulting in greater automated results.
There are times when documents that do not apply to your property are selected by automation. These are postings that can be reviewed by your examiners and removed from the search as needed.
If more than 15 images are selected from the chain, the order will pause for a pre-exam step called Chain Validate. Examiners are provided with an interactive chain where items can be selected and unselected.
Automation does leverage the names provided on the open order sheet to assist in the identification of property documents, but there are times when the names used on the chain are not identical to those on the open order sheet and could result in an unselected image. The examiner can select the image during the exam process.
Some Rancho Properties can have extensive posting on the chain, resulting in an order failure. Although the chain filters found within the interactive chain can be leveraged, many of these orders types are processed manually.
Unit numbers are required to retrieve a successful property search from the Data Provider. If no unit number is entered, it could result in an Order Failure. The user can enter the unit number and rerun the order if needed.
If an APN is provided, then the search success rate increases when a unit number is not available.
- Single Lot and Block and APN commercial transaction are commonly processed on the platform.
- Although automation is at times able to retrieve useful information from the data provider, complex transactions such as Multiple lot, addresses, and APN are normally processed outside of the NextAce platform.
- You have the ability to manage users, underwriting guidelines, and misc template options such as type case and deed history.
- You cannot change the text of the codes within the codebook; however, there is a free form code available should the need for a custom code arise.
User Roles & Access
- Examiner: Examiners have access to their assigned orders and are able to perform title exams. Examiner users do not have access to reporting, QC, or Review functions.
- Reviewer: Reviewers have access to their assigned orders and are able to perform their own title exams and review/modify other non-certified examiner orders. Reviewer users do not have access to reporting, QC, or Sr Review functions.
- Quality Control: Quality Control users have access to their assigned orders and are able to perform QC whenever QC is needed on an order and/or on specified examiners title exams. QC users do not have access to exam, review, and reporting.
- Production Manager: Production Managers have full order control which allows them to assign, reassign, and manage queue movement with visibility to all queues and reporting. Production Manager users can perform exams,QC, and review of production orders. Production managers have SelfService, Instant Title, and TitleEdge access.
- Order Desk: Senior Reviewers have access to their assigned orders and are able to perform title exams and review other examiners title exams. Reviewer users do not have access to QC or reporting.
- Sr Reviewer: Senior Reviewers have access to their assigned orders and are able to perform title exams and review other examiners title exams. Reviewer users do not have access to QC or reporting.
- Title Officer: Title Officers have access to review requested clarifications within the system and/or underwriting queue. Title Officer users do not have access to exam, review, QC or reporting.
- Manager: Managers have access to workflow and reporting only. Manager users do not have access to exam,review, or QC.
- Express Examiner: Express Examiners have access to our Express Exam platform to spell-check orders that meet Express Exam underwriting qualifications.